A new feature in the Wedding card box invitation designs
The beauty of wedding invites these days is that they evolve limitlessly! Tastefully crafted invites ooze out creativity and give a sense of warmth and importance to the receiver. While wedding cards attempt to communicate important information about the events and wedding proceedings, the beautiful colours, textures, and styles tend to speak more volumes! One such invite that can get invitees to feel gratified and special is the wedding card box designs.
Here’s why these are genuinely out-of-the-box!
- Emulating luxury: A box can have unique shapes and designs and accommodate way more than just a card. It allows the card size to be larger, so there is more space available for whole-hearted content to fit in! It can involve pictures, religious lines, poetry, some thicker unique material like glass or board or plastic, and so on. The design and material can align easily with your budget and yet give a unique look.
- Go high on creativity! Yes, you have the scope to pick on a combination of textures and designs, embellishments, embossed styles, and use lights, flowers, and candles. More space enhances the scope of creativity for sure! The shape of the box can symbolise a message too. Even the box closure ideas can be played with.
- Gets your theme aloud: Boxes have the provision to include objects related to the ceremony themes. This can involve giveaways that go with traditional rituals or modern accessories. They need not stick to just colours and designs that match themes. You could also add an accessory that the invitee can adorn for the ceremony to create a sense of uniformity and belongingness on the big day!
- On the gifting spree: A beautiful wedding card box design will coax you into adding a lovely present for your guest. It can range from a little sapling to a wearable accessory or a little bouquet, candles, sweets, decor items, customised home-doers like photo frames, and so on. This will thoroughly impress your loved ones and elate their importance. It’s also a hint of the lavishness and royal treatment they can expect on the wedding day.
- Presenting utility: Your invite need not be of importance only until the ceremonial proceedings. Boxes can also be designed to serve an alternative purpose in the long run. These can be used as trinket boxes or storage boxes or as a piece of the show that enhances someone’s living area. They can also act as candle stands, trays or fancy food jars. When you turn your invite into a usable, you are not letting your idea, expenditure, and effort go into the bin and are also doing the responsible job of going environment-friendly!
Wedding card box designs are the first impression of your wedding extravaganza. Choose to cast a wonderful spell amongst your friends and relatives by selecting and designing a wedding card box that truly reflects your creativity and taste. After all, weddings are a fun time to splurge money on.